Monday, July 21, 2014

Gay Romance Northwest Meet-up September 20th 2014: I will be there!


I will be at the Gay Romance Northwest Meet-up on September 20th!

This will be my first con I have attended as an author and I am super excited. If you are going to be there this would be a great time to stop by, say hello, and get to know me a little bit. I tend to be quiet but I'm not shy and love to talk about all sorts of things (as my online presence as proven.)


On September 19th at 7:00pm at the University Book Store I will be doing a reading, along with Jordan Castillo Price, Rick R. Reed, Rose Christo and Radclyffe. It will be good times (and maybe I'll have the fohawk back, we'll see.)

"From coming-of-age stories to paranormal mysteries to contemporary romances, each writer shines a spotlight on LGBTQ lives, loves and relationships, and promotes the theme that there’s Happily Ever After for everyone."

I don't know what I will be reading yet but it will be exciting (and a little intimidating) since this is my first reading ever.

On September 20th I will also be on a panel. 

3:55pm  4:45pm: Panel 3 – The Evolving LGBTQ Romance Genre
Otherwise known as the return of the popular Diversity Panel! This panel explores special topics such as diversity (or lack thereof) in LGBTQ romance, and how the genre is evolving.

Moderator
Nicole Kimberling (Author, Turnskin, Primal Red)

Panelists
  • David-Matthew Barnes (Author, The Jetsetters, Swimming to Chicago)
  • Rose Christo (Author, Gives Light, The Place Where They Cried)
  • Lori L. Lake (Author, Gun Shy, Under the Gun)
  • Pearl Love (Author, The Uncertain Customer, ‘Til Darkness Falls)
  • E.E. Ottoman (Author, Selume Proferre, The Memory of Blood and Lotuses)
I look forward to some great questions and great discussions!

I am also looking forward to seeing people at the author's meet and greet and signings later in the  evening.

Check out the rest of the schedule it looks awesome

I am excited and very pleased to be attending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment