Saturday, May 12, 2012

Over and Done With

so I finally got word that BU did not accept me and just decided not to contact me and tell me. It is sad because I would have loved to go there but good now that I know and can move on and make a decision.

I'm still trying to decide between two programs, the first is better known and in a part of the country which is less costly to live. The second is closer to my family though and right outside of a major city where I could be more part of the queer community if I chose. I would also be able to take the train to see my sister, brother-in-law and Bear (my new nephew) if I chose to go to the second program but would be in a completely different part of the country if I went with the first.

So tough decision but it feels good to be in a place where I can move forward and make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment