Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Upcoming Releases: Heart of Water and Stone (coming soon!)


This is the cover for my upcoming novella Heart of Water and Stone. The art was done by artist V. Rios who I think not only did a great job with the painting but also did several super cute sketches of the two main characters I ended up rejecting (I still love them though). I just got the finished version of it today. The book itself will be published by Less Than Three Press in ebook format this September. We are tentatively looking at September 12th as a release date.

I am extremely excited about this, my first published stand alone volume. It is a work of fantasy based on Norse mythology and Viking age Icelandic history with a sweet romantic subplot. I am happy with the way it turned out, proud to have written and published it.

No comments:

Post a Comment