Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Upcoming Releases: The Kraken Lord and The Eater of The Sun

Factbook photos – obtained from a wide variety of sources – are in the public domain and are copyright free.

This is just a quick note to say that much to my great joy Less Than Three Press has agreed to publish The Kraken Lord and The Eater of The Sun. Much like Heart of Water and Stone, this story will be published as a stand alone ebook. Readers will be able to buy it bundled with other ebooks for less though, as part of The Bestiary collection which will be a line of ebooks published by LT3 revolving around the theme of mythical creatures. 

The Kraken Lord and The Eater of The Sun is set in the same universe as Heart of Water and Stone and also features a troll as the main character. It is longer than Heart of Water and Stone however and has, I think, a different tone to it.

I will post more information on release dates and such as I find that out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment