Thursday, August 2, 2012

Important Writing Updates: Heart of Water and Stone and The Kraken Lord and the Eater of the Sun

I got some exciting news regarding Heart of Water and Stone yesterday, namely that the release date is being pushed up from September 12th to August 22nd. I have to say I think it has turned out to be great story. I owe a lot of thanks to everyone who's work hard on it.

You can preorder a copy on Less Than Three Press' website here.











The other exciting news has to do with The Kraken Lord and the Eater of the Sun. First off I have a release date for that one as well, November 7th 2012. I also recieved a copy of this illustration for the story. The sketch is by V. Rios the same artist who did the cover for Heart of Water and Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment