Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Halloween Rentboys and Halloween Fun

So I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holiday, and although I don't really like the commercial aspects of it, I love dressing up and throwing a party. Every fall as the weather gets colder I crack out my copy of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein or Bram Stoker's Dracula, my collection of H.P. Lovecraft stories, my Gothic horror anthology and anything written by Barbara Michaels.

Last Halloween I and my amazing brothers threw a Halloween party that including lots of stuff like this: 
And this:


Although it is more than a month away I've already started planning for this Halloween. I am not a hundred percent sure what I'm going to be doing yet, but hopefully it will be amazing.

One awesome thing that will be happening is that Less Than Three Press will be putting out a small collection of Halloween Rentboy stories. These are all short stories about paranormal male prostitutes for your reading pleasure.

 

Changeling Moon is my story for the collection and it was super fun and sexy to write so I am pleased.

Dyer has a secret, and the only one who can help him keep it, and thereby help keep him alive, is the beautiful changeling whore that Dyer visits whenever he's in town—the changeling that Dyer wishes could be so much more than a man with whom he has struck a bargain.

Check it out on Goodreads. 

While you're at it also check out the other amazing stories in the collection thus far, it is going to be awesome and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment