Friday, January 21, 2011

Yes! ASL!

Hello all you beautiful people,

American sign language is one of the few languages besides English that I seem capable of leaning. I'm not good at it but my brain can process it and that in and of itself is pretty awesome.

This is a video of the song Fuck You by Ceel Lo Green translated into ASL. 



From what I've been told by people who do it, it's pretty hard to translate songs into sign language because not only do you have to sign the lyrics you also have to express the music to people who can't hear it.

This is another awesome translation of Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus 



Then a translation for one of my favorite songs Fireflies by Owl City



Stephen Torrence who does the translation for both Fireflies and Party In The USA is a very talented at bringing the tone of the songs into his translation too. 
Pretty awesome indeed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment