Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grad School Blues

Greetings you all!

So I've been doing the whole grad school process over again. You may remember that I was foiled in my attempts to attend graduate school last year due to money issues. Well this years as been a lot better for me with more acceptances and more importantly more acceptances into school that won't cost as much for me to go. I am however still waiting on the very last one which frustratingly enough is the one which I not only would love to go to but also would be my most affordable option.

No matter what happens however I will be going to graduate school for American History starting in the fall, I've gotten enough offers for that to definitely happen I just don't know where yet.

On top of that I will be graduating in less then a week with a degree in paralegal studies.


1 comment: